1. General We reserve the right to change or discontinue, without prior notice, the ranges listed in our price book as well as the prices. Therefore we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage in this respect, and shall reject any claim for compensation. All orders are to be sent by fax or email transmission, no verbal orders will be considered. All dimensions stated are subject to change.
2. Prices The prices in this price list are inclusive of GST. The published prices are only Recommended Prices. Whenever the clients requests that the goods are dispatched in special packaging, the cost of such packaging will be added to the receivers account.
3. Shipment On receipt of the goods, the receiver must check the content of the parcels, list and advise possible discrepancies. We are not responsible for any delay due to the carrier. The receiver has only 2 days to notify us of any damaged or missing stock from date of receipt. Each and any order may be executed through partial deliveries. Orders which do not specify a delivery date will be shipped as promptly as possible. Delivery dates stated will only be classed as an indication and we shall not accept any claim or will not allow any compensation in case of delay or partial shipment. Delivery charges apply to orders below the minimum order amounts.
4. Product Care All Tapware should only be cleaned with water, neutral soap and a non-abrasive cloth. In areas with high levels of lime in the water, the surface must be well dried after use, especially for gold, bronze and nickel finishes. Do not use abrasive products or acidic detergents. If lime proportion in water is higher than average, it is advised to use a decalcifying agent or other specific filters, otherwise constant maintenance is fundamental.
5. Manufacturer’s Warranty Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd will repair or provide a replacement free of charge, any part or product purchased, which becomes defective during the guarantee period. Repair or replacement of the product will be at the sole discretion of Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd. We reserve the right to replace the defective part or product with a similar part or product in current production, provided that such replacement part of product is of similar quality.
6. Returns Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd will accept the return of products and issue refunds/credits subject to the terms set out below.
1. Payment of a non-refundable 20% handling fee or the amount of the original delivery fee, whichever is greater.
2. All returns must be lodged with Customer Service within 30 days of delivery.
3. Goods must be in a fully saleable condition, in original packaging with no damage or markings to either the product or the packaging. Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd will not accept the return of any product which has been used, installed, installation has been attempted, or the product is a custom-made/special buy product.
4. Products to be returned must be adequately packaged to ensure they are not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse. All original items, including packaging must also be returned.
5. If a refund/credit has been authorised, we will only provide the refund/credit once the product has been received into our warehouse, inspected and assessed for its eligibility under these Conditions of Sale.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL APPLY: 1. Documentary proof of purchase must be provided.
2. The guarantee expires on the anniversary of the purchase date.
3. Goods are to be used only for the purpose they are designed for.
4. Installation instructions must be clearly followed.
5. Warranty extends to products purchased in Australia only.
6. The guarantee is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY: 1. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, negligence, alteration, use of abrasive cleaners or misuse.
2. Damage during shipment, except where transport charges are included in the pricing.
3. Damage to returned goods while under the care of the customer or the customers agent.
4. Labour costs not expressly authorised by Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd in writing, including cost of installation, uninstallation, consultants cost or technical advisors.
5. Light Bulbs
6. Damage caused by unauthorised repairs or use of non-standard spares.
7. Damage caused by impurities in pipes, including hard water.
8. Possible imperfections which are part of the characteristics of the materials.
9. Claims for consequential damage and liquidated damages.